Thursday, February 8, 2024

Day Sixty-Two 

There are still two puppies here and I have been trying to train them some manners. They will now sit and almost wait for me to put their bowls down. I say almost because they can't stay sitting when the bowls get close to the floor. It's a work in progress. We also worked on twisting around in a circle for a treat. That is pretty easy because they will follow the hand with a treat in it. We also did some paws up exercises. Both will put the front two up. I tried to get them to put all four paws up but only Tundra did it but when he had to balance on it, he fell off. They also had two play times outside. I let them sit on my lap to hear the Dremel run. They are not bothered by the noise, but I can't get it near their toes yet. At this age two is one too many. They need individual attention. 

Here are a few pictures from today.


Tundra wears his ears the way Tiffin did as a pup.






No comments:

Post a Comment