Sunday, February 11, 2024

Day Sixty-Five 

Last night was the last these two puppies will spend together. Today they began their new lives. 


Before I get to that though the reason there was no blog yesterday was because of the GPDC awards banquet. It was a wonderful time and fun was had by all. Tiffin was a recipient of an award for her accomplishments in 2023.  She received a beautiful stainless personalized bowl along with her certificate. All those accomplishments pale in comparison to the wonderful litter she gave birth to.




This afternoon Avalanche now known as Chip went to his new home to live with Linda who bred, owned and loved his father, Wyatt. Linda did everything with Wyatt and I think she will find his son quite delightful. I know I did. 

Of course, I shed a few tears when I said goodbye to him. As I am doing right now. 

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE.....

He has found his forever home as most of you suspected. Tundra will stay here with me.

So, this concludes the story of the Wyatt - Tiffin litter. Thank you for following my blog and I hope you enjoyed the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment